Welcome to The Community Guide! Let us know what you think of the website by completing this quick survey.
Why Link to The Community Guide?
The Community Guide website content and publications are in the public domain. This means that you may copy or use them word-for-word without permission or cost. However, we ask that you identify The Community Guide as the source.
Linking your website to The Community Guide (www.thecommunityguide.org) provides your users with direct access to the Community Preventive Services Task Force's evidence-based findings for policies, programs and services that promote population health.
In addition to linking, you can actually post automatically-updated content from The Community Guide on your website. This feature is called content syndication, and ensures that the most current and accurate information is on your organization's website. This one-time step assures that your website displays updated information as soon as it's published or revised. Content syndication provides the following benefits:
- Free - There is no charge for syndication.
- Automated Updates - There is no need to monitor and update syndicated information.
- Users stay on your website - They see exact Community Guide web content without leaving your website; this content automatically identifies the www.thecommunityguide.org website as the source.
- Format matches your web format - Syndicated content matches your website format.
- You choose content - Select Community Guide topics and quantity that are right for your audience.
To link to the home page www.thecommunityguide.org, copy and paste one of the following graphic images or associated text..
Text (suggested wording):
The Guide to Community Preventive Services (The Community Guide) is a collection of all the evidence-based findings of the Community Preventive Services Task Force. It can help you make decisions by providing information on community preventive services, programs, and policies that have been shown to work, and how they may fit the needs of your community.
To post automatically-updated content from The Community Guide website on your website:
- Choose Community Guide web pages available for immediate syndication .
- Request syndication of other Community Guide web pages; if you don't find the syndicated page you want, you may request a page to be syndicated .
CDC Content Syndication Resources
Links to other websites found on the Community Guide website are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not constitute or approval of these organizations or their programs by the Guide to Community Preventive Services, the Community Preventive Services Task Force, the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Questions or Comments
Please contact us if you have questions or comments about linking to The Community Guide website, content syndication or would like other information about The Community Guide.