Welcome to The Community Guide! Let us know what you think of the website by completing this quick survey.
With every finding, the Community Preventive Services Task Force highlights gaps in the evidence base.
- Recommendations include areas for research that would further help users.
- Will the intervention work everywhere for everyone?
- How much will it cost to implement the intervention?
- Is the intervention cost effective?
- How should programs be structured or delivered to ensure effectiveness?
- Insufficient evidence findings outline gaps in the effectiveness evidence and may include specific challenges.
Find Evidence Gaps from Community Guide Reviews
Evidence gaps for each systematic review can be found under the tab, WHAT THE TASK FORCE FOUND.