Welcome to The Community Guide! Let us know what you think of the website by completing this quick survey.
Community Preventive Services Task Force Call for Nominations
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is accepting nominations for new members of the Community Preventive Services Task Force (Task Force). Selected members will serve 5-year terms starting in 2018 or 2019.
Complete nomination packages must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 3, 2017 to be considered.
Nomination packages should include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Brief biographic sketch
- Contact information, including mailing address, email, and phone number
- Brief explanation of qualifications and potential contribution to the Task Force
- Stated willingness to serve
- Preferred start date (2018 or 2019)
Submit nomination packages by July 3, 2017
Mail (postmark by July 3):
Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Road NE, MS E-69
Atlanta, Georgia 30329
Federal Register Notice (FRN): Call for Community Preventive Services Task Force Nominations
Download the FRN for the following information:
- Required qualifications
- Information about the nomination process