Welcome to The Community Guide! Let us know what you think of the website by completing this quick survey.
Community Preventive Services Task Force Meetings
The Community Preventive Services Task Force (CPSTF) meets three times per year in Atlanta, Georgia. CPSTF members, Liaison representatives and Community Guide staff attend the meetings, which are open to the public.
During meetings, CPSTF members oversee Community Guide systematic reviews that are in progress, consider review results and implications for public health practice and policy, issue recommendations for interventions shown to work, and discuss areas for future research.
CPSTF annual reports provide more information about their methods, process, and decision-making strategy.
Community Guide Celebration
In June 2019, CPSTF members, liaisons, partners, and Community Guide staff and friends came together to celebrate more than two decades of achievements. See highlights of the event >>
A draft agenda or topics list, subject to change without notice, will be posted prior to each meeting below:
- June 10–11
- October 21–22
- February 10–11
- June 9–10
- October 20–21
- February 9–10
- June 8–9
- October 19–20
Who May Attend
- CPSTF meeting general sessions are open to the public, as well as to Liaisons, other partners, and CDC staff.
- CPSTF meetings are typically held in the Atlanta area.
- CPSTF meetings may or may not be held on a CDC campus. If a meeting is held on a CDC campus, attendees must submit a security clearance form before coming on site. Please contact us for a security form no less than 3 weeks before the meeting; put "Security Request for CPSTF Meeting" in your e-mail subject line.
- The meeting location is posted in two places on this website
- At the top of the agenda
- On the web page that lists meeting topics
If You Attend
- There is no fee for the meeting. Attendees are responsible for their own travel and meal expenses.
- When you arrive at the meeting, please check-in at the registration table for meeting materials and seating information.