COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation. When working in different community settings, follow CDC guidance to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for the latest public health information.
Community Preventive Services Task Force Meeting Web-Based Meeting October 21-22, 2020
CPSTF Meeting Topics
- Asthma: Economics of School-Based Self-Management Interventions for Asthma in Children and Adolescents
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention: Team-based Care to Improve Blood Pressure Control
- Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity:
- Digital Health Interventions to Increase Healthy Eating and Physical Activity within Communities
- Classroom-based Activity Breaks in Primary Schools and Physically Active Lessons in Schools-Proposals based on recently published external systematic reviews
Note: Topics are subject to change
Meeting Agenda [PDF - 289 KB, 3 pages]
Who should attend?
General public, policymakers, public health professionals, health practitioners, program planners, and other decision makers in communities, including leaders at companies, schools, public health agencies, healthcare institutions, and health plans, at the local, state, and federal levels.
Attend Via Video Stream
Register to watch presentations via the Internet (presentations will be closed captioned for those with hearing impairments). The Community Guide Office will send registrants a web link a few days before the meeting.
This meeting is available by web only. The registration deadline is October 16, 2020. Send your name, program, and contact information to Onslow Smith at CPSTF@cdc.gov.