Welcome to The Community Guide! Let us know what you think of the website by completing this quick survey.
Community Preventive Services Task Force Meeting October 19-20, 2022
The Community Preventive Services Task Force (CPSTF) will hold a virtual meeting to do the following:
- Provide oversight of Community Guide systematic reviews that are in progress
- Consider review results and implications for public health practice and policy
- Discuss areas for future research
CPSTF members, Liaison representatives, and Community Guide staff will attend the meeting. Members of the public are invited to attend virtually.
During the meeting, CPSTF will discuss the following:
- Mental Health: Multi-tiered Interventions to Create Trauma-Informed Schools – Introduction and Systematic Review Plan Proposal
- Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity: Park, Trail and Greenway Infrastructure Interventions – Economic Review
- Social Determinants of Health: Fruit and Vegetable Incentive – Introduction and Systematic Review Plan Proposal
- Substance Use: Family-based Interventions to Prevent Substance Use among Youth – Introduction and Systematic Review Plan Proposal
*Topics are subject to change
Meeting Agenda [PDF - 237 KB, 2 pages]
Register to Attend
Members of the public are invited to attend virtually on October 19. The registration deadline is October 12, 2022. Send an email to CPSTF@cdc.gov with the following information: name, title, organization name, organization address, phone, and email.
Comments and Questions
Individuals who would like to make public comments during the October meeting must state their desire to do so with their registration and provide their name and organizational affiliation and the topic to be addressed (if known). The requestor will receive instructions for the public comment process for this meeting after the request is received. A public comment period follows the CPSTF’s discussion of each systematic review and will be limited, up to three minutes per person. Public comments will become part of the meeting summary.