COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation. When working in different community settings, follow CDC guidance to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for the latest public health information.
Community Preventive Services Task Force Meeting June 9-10, 2021
The Community Preventive Services Task Force (CPSTF) will hold a virtual meeting to do the following:
- Provide oversight of Community Guide systematic reviews that are in progress
- Consider review results and implications for public health practice and policy
- Issue recommendations for interventions shown to work
- Discuss areas for future research.
CPSTF members, Liaison representatives, and Community Guide staff attend the meetings, which are open to the public .
- HIV Prevention: Partner Services Interventions to Increase HIV Testing
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention: Economics of Team-based Care to Improve Blood Pressure Control (Update)
- Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity
- Digital Health and Telephone Interventions to Increase Healthy Eating and Physical Activity among Students at Institutions of Higher Education
- Park, Trail, Greenway, and Greenspace Infrastructure Interventions to Increase Physical Activity and Improve Health and Quality of Life
CPSTF also will hear a presentation and discuss the initial assessment of a candidate published review of home-delivered meal services on the nutritional intake of community living older adults.
*Topics are subject to change
Meeting Agenda [PDF - 331 KB, 2 pages]
Register to Attend
This meeting is available by web only. The registration deadline is June 4, 2021. Send an email to CPSTF@cdc.gov with the following information: name, title, organization name, organization address, phone, and email.