What Works: Evidence-Based Interventions for Your Community
What Works fact sheets -- each on a different public health topic -- are colorful, easy-to-read summaries of Community Preventive Services Task Force findings and the systematic reviews on which they are based. Print "What Works" fact sheets as handouts for presentations or exhibits, attach them to webinar materials, or link to them from slides.
Each fact sheet has two separate pieces: a bi-fold brochure about the topic, and an insert that lists the Task Force findings on that topic. [Designed to print front-and-back, head-to-head in color, on white 8.5" x 11" paper.]
We welcome you to click on Contact Us to comment on the fact sheets and tell us how you use them.
Cancer Prevention and Control
- What Works: Cancer Screening – bi-fold brochure [PDF - Size 801 KB]
- What Works: Cancer Screening - Insert [PDF - Size 269 KB]
- What Works: Skin Cancer Prevention – bi-fold brochure [PDF - Size 1.24 MB]
- What Works: Skin Cancer Prevention - Insert [PDF - Size 255 KB]
Reducing Tobacco Use and Secondhand Smoke Exposure
- What Works: Tobacco Use – bi-fold brochure [PDF - Size 877 KB]
- What Works: Tobacco Use - Insert [PDF - Size 203 KB]
- Page last reviewed: February 4, 2013
- Page last updated: February 4, 2013
- Content source: The Guide to Community Preventive Services